What is the darkest secret that you have kept since you were a child?

Guy disclose that he had intercourse with her Teen aunt in basement at 3

What is the darkest secret that you have kept since you were a child?
picture source from Google just for representation

I only recently disclosed this to my wife of nearly 40 years. When I was 3–4 years of age my aunt who was pre-teen used to take me into the bathroom or basement and have sex with me. When she was in high school she worried about getting pregnant and she restricted contact to fondling each other.
When she entered college she had her first boyfriend and our contact stopped. I at first blamed her for our sexual contact. As I got older I wondered where and from whom she picked this up, it is a learned behavior. I still wonder and will probably ask her in the next 8–10 years when all the guilty have passed away. I would hate for it to destroy and family relationships (hers or mine). The statutes of limitations have long since passed and it would open old wounds and reveal scars long since vanished.
Aunt married the one boyfriend and has stayed married to him for +/-45 years so far.



Have you faced the same situation or know about some one...? If yes then comment below

Post a Comment

0 Comments